March Wedding

Jordan and Sarah Got Hitched!


One of the most beautiful weddings I've been to; Jordan and Sarah were married the middle of March. It was a great time and everything was amazing. Congrats you two!


The Girls!


The Gillespie Family. Now just waiting for Gunner and Addie to get married... k, maybe we'll give you a good 5-1o...20 years ;-)


The Kids; I grew up with 4 boys and 1 amazing sister!
Love my Brothers and Sister! Somehow I wouldn't trade them for anyone.


My mom, Juli, and Addie and I (kind of helped) made all these little girl dresses! Mom and Juli, you two are amazing! The dresses were beautiful!


We took pictures in the Joseph Smith Building because of the rain storm that we had that afternoon. Ellia was so cute in her coat and muffler. Somewhere and on some camera there is a picture of Greg and I, someday I'll track it down ;-)




Easter

Greg had to climb the haystack to get his basket, mine was hidden under the calf shelter. Thanks Easter Bunny!




Childhood memories, these are those safe activities that kids always engage in, jumping from the haystack. So of course we had to do it again! Life is to short and fun to give up doing things that make you young. This is were I grew up, here on the dairy farm and I love every bit of it.


Cash and Chuck
Vineyard's two dog gaurdians. Cash, Jordan's black lab, was lonely while he was on his mission, so when Chuck came around running on 3 legs... they turned out being the bestest of friends. This picture just cracks me up. Such an odd couple of dogs.

1 comment:

Stacy Holmes said...

Adults get Easter Baskets?? Man, must memo the Bunny and complain! Oh, wait..you guys are still kids! Forgot!