Disneyland!!!!! Oct. '08

DISNEYLAND!!!!!
K, so my parents are the bestest! They wanted to get the family together and decided disneyland would be the funnest, which I totally agree! We had a blast going on Indiana Jones, the matterhorn, space mountain, california screamin, CA sorin, bear river rapids, and the list goes on! Being there 3 days we got a taste of just about every ride there and some of them a few times. It was so fun to get the family together doing something other then sports and also to be in the place where... "dreams come true" :-)

Three of my favorite characters! Pluto and Beauty and the Beast, one of my favoritest disney movies of all time!

So Tower of Terror was a new one for me, and yes it was awesome! I had to go on that one a couple of times. Also, if you look closely you can see Woody and Mickey Mouse behind Addie and I!


Trav and Liz infront of Roger Rabits Crazy Ride and Jer, Stefanie and Ellia in front of California Screamin! My dad actually loved the rollar coaster, funny huh.

Bear River Rapids totally drenched us both times we went on it... actually jeremy, Stefanie, and Gunner got drenched! This was a great ride for when it was so hot that all we wanted to do was jump in a pool. Mom and Ellia in front of the matterhorn, this ride's one of the classics.

So we thought if we both tried we might get it, but it was no good! No castles for us


Events as they unfolded... It was Gunner's b-day while we were there so we threw a little party! I accidently miss-placed this cup cake in his face :) so he got revenge and chased me around the hotel till he gave me a orange face to match the halloween festivities!!!!



The family, all except my mom who's taking the picture and Jordan, still on the mission.




We hit the beach one of the days there. It was windy and actually pretty cold, but its california and we were on the beach :-) (Not that it should mean anything) So we stayed and played a little beach football and made sand castles.

1 comment:

Stacy Holmes said...

I am so glad you updated! I was starting to wonder what you do with all your free time!
Thanks for the bike ride the other day greg- it meant to world to Ben.
The breakfast meant the world to me, Mal. It was sooo good! Who else is having a bday we can celebrate..I guess Nate is next but he is no fun..hey Paige is in March..we could take her!