Big Summer Adventure


First Comes Love....



Then Comes Marriage....


Then comes the baby in the baby carriage!!!



Greg and I are expecting a little one this summer!!! July 12th! We are very excited. I just had my 2nd appointment today and heard the heart beat! It is so exciting and nerve racking to know that I have a baby growing inside me. I'm almost 4 months along, in the 2nd trimester, and have a great excuse to fall asleep at 9 and not do the dishes because the smell makes me sick :-) We are also way excited because our baby will have a little cousin the same age, my brother Travis and his wife Liz, are expecting at the same time! So it's a summer of babies for the Gillespie side of the family. Both families are way excited and have been so fun in helping with names and advice. Greg and I can't wait to see what personality and features our little one will have, it's such a guessing game. We feel so blessed to start a family and can't wait to take the baby on all our adventures and watch him/her grow, learn, develop, and love life!

9 comments:

Dani N' Steph Bates said...

SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! congrats!!!

Erica P. said...

Wahooooo!!! Now I can have a hiking partner that wants to pack the kid in far in a backpack!!! Right? I've been needing one of those!! So happy for you guys. You will be awesome!

shannon said...

This was the line that made me wonder: "I was actually able to eat some without feeling overly nauseated!" speaking of your fish in the Wind Rivers.
We're all very excited for you, and glad that there will be another cousin--and that you'll have a cousin the same age in the Gillespie clan. Woohoo!!

The Nicholsons said...

You know we are super excited! It is going to be great having kids so close in age! I can't wait to find our what you are having!

Peterson Family said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!! Im so excited for you! Thats so fun! Sorry about the morning sickness, but its a great excuse to get the hubby to do it! :) Hope it leaves soon!

Stacy Holmes said...

Baby Shiest is going to be soo loved! I can't wait to raise him/her for you so you can travel the world for me :)
Soo excited! You will be fantastic parents..if you can love me, you can love anyone!

Rachel said...

Yahoooooo!!! Congratulations guys! How have you been feeling? You may have heard the old wives tell of taking a unisom before you go to bed to help with morning sickness. I'm hear to tell you, IT WORKS! I only took 1/2 a pill each night and it did wonders!

Kyle and Lizzy said...

does this mean you won't be kayaking with us anymore? or does this mean you will be getting a raft? congrats you guys!! we are very excited for you.

Erin Johnson said...

yay! so, so happy! we can't wait for the little one to come along!!