Summer fun

This summer has been really crazy, I feel like I haven't been home and for Greg he has not been home for about 2 months now, except a few days here and there between all his field work trips, conferences and such. To make this summer more crazy we went to Alaska, too make things interesting right. Actually, what started it was Gage turning two this year. So just on principle of flying somewhere while he was still free and with a free ticket because of Greg's sky miles, we...I... just had to go somewhere. So we went and had a fantastic time. We took my little- big brother, he's like 3-4 inches taller then me ;-(  and put 1,500 miles on the rental. From Anchorage to Fairbanks to the Kenai Peninsula. I can't get enough of that place and neither can Greg and I think we hooked Gunner on it too. So here's a little video I put together about the trip. 



After that we joined Greg on a field work trip to the Tetons. Great place for Gage's 2nd b-day! We had a blast and really enjoyed the area...well, I was wishing I wasn't prego the whole time so I could really get out and explore, but oh well. Gage and I had fun while the boys were out collecting samples from the glaciers up there. I loved spending the whole week with him. Just me and him. I'm not sure how he's going to take this new little guy competing for attention. Should be interesting!



Gage's two year old bday cake/train. This kid is still obsessed with trains, trucks, and anything else that makes loud noises. We were up with my family at Flaming Gorge Reservoir . Had a good time hanging out with everyone and doing all sorts of fun things up there. Such a great place. 



Time flies when you're having fun. Can't believe he's two, talking, and running around like a crazy man! Love him so much.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

You didn't let your pregnancy hold you back! Way to go and enjoy life.